73 Questions With Alex
So, yesterday Vogue US uploaded a video on their YouTube channel that I’ve been waiting for ages: “73 Questions With Emma Stone“.
Yes, she’s my favourite, and after this video I love her even more.
(In my opinion, considering their whole “73 Questions With…” playlist, this is the #1, followed at #2 by “73 Questions With Blake Lively”.)
So, listening to her answers, I thought it would be nice to replicate those questions, and make a blog post! Just to get us know a little better!
I obviously had to change a few of them, considering that I don’t live in LA and I’m not an actress, so many of them are about writing.
I would be more than happy to read your replies to these question, so feel free to do this tag! Let’s get started!
- What’s the best thing about where you live?
The tranquility of a small town.
- What’s the worst thing about where you live?
The transit system.
- What’s your country really like?
A work of art, deterioring by people not caring.
- What country in the world would you love to visit?
Again? Denmark. A new one? The USA.
- Name one thing you can’t live without.
- What’s one thing you like to have with you all the time?
- What’s one cause that is dear to your heart?
- What’s the funniest thing you ever read or heard about yourself?
That I need to see a psychologist because, when I moved town, I still hanged out with my old friends instead of making new ones.
- What’s your favourite colour?
- What hair colour do you enjoy having the most?
- Who’s the funniest person you know?
- What’s the best thing that happened to you this year?
Having so many people supporting me and my dreams.
- What’s the best thing that ever happened to you?
Every kind of love.
- How do you make your coffee?
- What historical figure would you love to have coffee with?
F. Scott Fitzgerald.
- What historical figure would you love to have cocktail with?
Zelda Fitzgerald. She must have been so funny during parties.
- What did you learn about being a writer?
The importance of details.
- What made you want to be a writer?
The possibility of being whoever I want to be, through my characters.
- Who do you want to co-write a book with?
I would love to co-write my current work in progress with George Orwell.
- What book you wish you had written?
The Great Gatsby.
- What’s the best thing about reading?
Travelling in time.
- What order are your books sorted?
By nationality of the author.
- What’s your favourite sport?
- Do you have any tattoos?
- What’s your favourite app?
- What’s your favourite holiday to celebrate?
My birthday. What, that’s not a holiday?
- What’s your favourite thing to eat?
- What’s your least favourite thing to eat?
- What was your first job?
My current one, web content writer.
- What was the name of your first pet?
Neve. (Which means “snow” in Italian.)
- What was your first pet?
A wonderful white persian cat.
- Who’s your style icon?
I don’t have a style icon, but I sometimes get inspired by Emma Stone, Alicia Vikander and Emily Blunt’s styles.
- What’s the best Halloween costume?
A skeleton costume.
- What’s your favourite fashion trend of all time?
- What’s the worst fashion trend of all time?
1960s inspired jeans.
- What’s your favourite thing to wear?
- Are you a morning person or a night person?
A night person.
- What would you do, if sleeping wasn’t necessary?
I would write and do night walks.
- What’s your dream job?
Being an author and a screenwriter.
- What’s your main goal?
To be satisfied.
- What’s the pricest thing you’ve ever splurged on?
- Do you play any musical instrument?
I played the guitar and the tenor flute when I was younger.
- What’s your favourite book of all time?
“Tales of the Jazz Age” by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
- If you could live in any Era, what would it be?
- What’s something you always travel with?
My laptop and a book.
- If you were stuck on a deserted island, what’s the one thing you couldn’t live without?
Something to write that experience on!
- What’s your favourite television show of all time?
Forever. It was sadly cancelled after just one season, but it was amazing.
- What’s your favourite plot twist in any movie?
I so not expected the plot twist in Woody Allen’s “Irrational Man”.
- What’s the first thing you did this morning?
Snooze my alarm for the first of ten times.
- How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Sarcastic human being.
- What’s your favourite word?
“Selflessness”. So magical.
- Do you have a favourite hobby?
Writing with jazz music on.
- What’s your favourite excercise?
- What’s your spirit animal?
- What’s that one habit that you have, that is bad for you?
Eating too much deep fried food.
- What’s your favourite dance move is?
The moonwalk, even if I can’t dance.
- Did someone ever tell you that you look like someone famous?
I actually get “Emma Stone” a lot. Someone told me “Marion Cotillard” once.
- What’s your go-to karaoke song?
“Shake it off” by Taylor Swift.
- What other song do you know all the words to?
The whole Muse discography.
- If you were a rap artist, what would your stage name be?
- What’s the biggest surpise you’ve ever had?
I don’t get surprise that much.
- Who’s your favourite superhero?
- Do you have a secret talent?
A type really fast.
- What’s something most people don’t know about you?
That I write. I don’t really like to tell everybody about it.
- What’s your favourite short story?
“The Diamond as Big as the Ritz” by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Do you have any nicknames?
Mainly “Alex” or “Ale”, which is the short of “Alessandra”.
- If your life was a song, what would the title be?
“You will get there”
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
Don’t worry about opinions of people you don’t worry about.
- What advice would you give to your teenage self?
“Take it easy.”
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
My first pet.
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever given someone?
A concert ticket.
- What’s your worst habit?
- What’s your best habit?
Being really precise.
Here are my answers! If you want to, edit this tag with your own questions and link it in a comment below!