Reading goals of 2019
Happy new year, everybody!
01st of January means two things: recovering from a long New Year’s Eve and the start of new year resolution lists.
I was quite satisfied with myself when I reached my 2018 goal of 15 books, in December, so that I decided to aim a little higher for the new year: 20 books.
With the busy life that I lead, I would say that these many books would make me really happy.
So, here is the list of what I plan to read:
- Writing Down the Bones – Natalie Goldberg (Birthday gift that I already started today!)
- Lolita – Vladimir Nabokov
- Greek Mythology
- The Letters of Vincent Van Gogh
- The book
- The Philosophy Book
- The Literature Book
- A Vision – Yeats
- Mrs Dalloway – Virginia Woolf
- The Year of Magical Thinking – Joan Didion
- Histories of Nations – Peter Furtado
- A Reader’s Guide to Writers’ Britain – Sally Varlow
- Coriolanus – William Shakespeare
- Seven Gothic Tales – Karen Blixen
- Crime and Punishment – Dostoevsky
- Writers, Literary Lives in Focus
- Naked Lunch – William Burroughs
- Becoming a Writer – Dorothea Brande
- Frankenstein – Mary Shelley
- Animal Farm – George Orwell
What are your writing plans for 2019?